SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One SuperCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Over the last week, SuperCoin has traded 10.5% lower against the dollar. SuperCoin has a market capitalization of $79,348.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000180 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 51,190,767 coins. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SuperCoin’s official website is supercoin.nl. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper .
SuperCoin Coin Trading
SuperCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SuperCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.