Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 22nd. Over the last week, Radium has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Radium has a market capitalization of $2.40 million and $2,456.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Radium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.61 or 0.00006193 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00024857 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.