Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded down 12.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 25th. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for about $0.0062 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges including Kyber Network, FCoin, Binance and Radar Relay. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $61.07 million and $92.04 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zilliqa has traded 20.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010914 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $235.42 or 0.02562620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.63 or 0.00213726 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00037876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00129438 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, Zebpay, OOOBTC, Ethfinex, Koinex, IDEX, Radar Relay, DDEX, Upbit, BiteBTC, Huobi, FCoin, Tokenomy, Gate.io, Coinone, Korbit, DragonEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), AirSwap, Bithumb, Bitbns, Binance, GOPAX, Kyber Network, UEX, Coinhub, BitMart, OTCBTC, OKEx, BitForex, DEx.top, Kucoin, HitBTC and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.