Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. Atomic Wallet Coin has a market cap of $1.70 million and approximately $5,519.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Atomic Wallet Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011460 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $230.27 or 0.02644492 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.31 or 0.00210284 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00042469 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00124530 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
Atomic Wallet Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.