ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. ExclusiveCoin has a market cap of $283,961.68 and approximately $2,569.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0485 or 0.00000529 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 33.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- BitSoar (BSR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.