Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 3rd. Dogecoin has a market cap of $289.87 million and $110.22 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC, Robinhood and C-Patex. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 2.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.29 or 0.00453465 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013633 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006273 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003387 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, FreiExchange, HitBTC, Upbit, C-CEX, CoinEx, Exmo, Graviex, Coindeal, Bittrex, BTC Trade UA, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Coinbe, Bitsane, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, Novaexchange, ZB.COM, BiteBTC, Kraken, Bits Blockchain, Cryptomate, Poloniex, Cryptohub, Livecoin, Robinhood, C-Patex, QBTC, Exrates, Indodax, Bittylicious, Coinsquare, Crex24, Koineks, BitFlip, CoinFalcon, Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io, OpenLedger DEX, cfinex, Tidex, Mercatox, Tux Exchange, BtcTrade.im, Instant Bitex, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Bitbns, Ovis, Bit-Z, BX Thailand, Fatbtc, BCEX, Bleutrade, Tripe Dice Exchange and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.