Dinastycoin (CURRENCY:DCY) traded up 23.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 1st. Dinastycoin has a market cap of $1.38 million and $656.00 worth of Dinastycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dinastycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Dinastycoin has traded up 35.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dero (DERO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011389 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dinastycoin Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 30th, 2017. Dinastycoin’s total supply is 1,975,767,134 coins. The official website for Dinastycoin is www.dinastycoin.com. Dinastycoin’s official Twitter account is @dinastycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Dinastycoin Coin Trading
Dinastycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinastycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dinastycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinastycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dinastycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinastycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.