Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. In the last week, Tether has traded down 0.1% against the dollar. Tether has a total market capitalization of $15.07 billion and approximately $50.30 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tether token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00009131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex, Liqui, Exmo and Trade By Trade.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00046555 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.29 or 0.00257966 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.72 or 0.00097725 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $164.09 or 0.01496209 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.21 or 0.00193410 BTC.
- yearn.finance (YFI) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $35,004.47 or 3.19173113 BTC.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono, DigiFinex, IDCM, IDAX, LBank, BtcTurk, Instant Bitex, Bit-Z, TOPBTC, BitForex, HitBTC, UEX, DragonEX, Kraken, Binance, Upbit, Liqui, Exmo, OKEx, Trade By Trade, OOOBTC, CoinEx, CoinBene, ChaoEX, QBTC, EXX, C2CX, FCoin, Poloniex, Sistemkoin, ZB.COM, B2BX, Bitfinex, Kucoin, TDAX, Iquant, Bittrex, BTC-Alpha, BigONE, MBAex, Bibox, Huobi, CoinTiger, Coinut, Gate.io, Cobinhood, ABCC and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.