Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. One Verge coin can currently be bought for about $0.0045 or 0.00000041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Bitbns and Sistemkoin. Verge has a total market cap of $73.96 million and approximately $1.37 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Verge has traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $48.26 or 0.00440028 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010554 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003533 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003320 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Upbit, TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Graviex, Trade Satoshi, Binance, Crex24, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, LiteBit.eu, Sistemkoin, Bitbns, Coindeal, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.