XRP (CURRENCY:XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 26th. Over the last week, XRP has traded 3.3% lower against the dollar. XRP has a market cap of $10.96 billion and $1.23 billion worth of XRP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XRP coin can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002261 BTC on major exchanges including Altcoin Trader, Bitstamp, ABCC and CoinBene.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009329 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.21 or 0.00243949 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00040385 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00095756 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $164.69 or 0.01532591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00194862 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009416 BTC.
XRP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ledger and ConsensusThe Ripple protocol is, at its core, a shared public database. This database includes a ledger, which serves to track accounts and the balances associated with them. The ledger is a distributed database — a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions in the Ripple protocol. It is continually and automatically updated by the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) so that an identical ledger exists on thousands of servers around the world. At any time, anybody can review the ledger and see a record of all activity on the Ripple protocol. When changes are made to the ledger, computers connected to the Ripple protocol will mutually agree to the changes via a process called consensus. The Ripple protocol reaches consensus globally within seconds of a change being made. The consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized transaction settlement on the Ripple protocol. The World’s First Distributed ExchangeNo one owns or controls the Ripple protocol. It runs on computers around the world, all working together to continually maintain a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions. Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is “self-clearing”, it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are more reliable. They also tend to be more secure, due to their open source nature.”
XRP Coin Trading
XRP can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, CEX.IO, Korbit, Gatehub, WazirX, CoinFalcon, Coinrail, Independent Reserve, Fatbtc, Koinex, Kuna, Stellarport, Ovis, Coinhub, Bitinka, BTC Trade UA, Bits Blockchain, Bitlish, Coindeal, CoinEgg, B2BX, Coinsquare, Poloniex, BitMarket, HitBTC, MBAex, C2CX, Kraken, Covesting, DragonEX, Sistemkoin, Braziliex, Cryptomate, Exrates, LakeBTC, CoinBene, Zebpay, BitBay, OTCBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptohub, Gate.io, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Coinbe, DigiFinex, Bitso, BitFlip, Altcoin Trader, Tripe Dice Exchange, BTC Markets, Bittrex, Bitbank, FCoin, Bithumb, Exmo, OKEx, Bitstamp, BX Thailand, Bitbns, Huobi, Liquid, Binance, Bitsane, Vebitcoin, Instant Bitex, RippleFox, ZB.COM, Coinone, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, GOPAX, Koineks, Coinsuper, ABCC, Bitfinex, Indodax, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BtcTurk and Ripple China. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XRP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade XRP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase XRP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XRP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.