Prometeus (CURRENCY:PROM) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 13th. During the last week, Prometeus has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Prometeus has a total market cap of $14.38 million and $1.20 million worth of Prometeus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prometeus coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.35 or 0.00006492 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00043539 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00005690 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.07 or 0.00387146 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.69 or 0.00040595 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,522.98 or 0.04209580 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002766 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00013438 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002764 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000032 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prometeus Network is a secure and decentralized ecosystem designed to solve real-world problems in data brokerage, created for the Influencer Marketing, Medical and Insurance data market industries. Prometeus Network is developed by Prometeus Labs. A company existing out of data scientists and entrepreneurs who have been working for more than 15 years on machine learning, business development, and marketing. “
Buying and Selling Prometeus
Prometeus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prometeus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prometeus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Prometeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prometeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prometeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.