BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Over the last week, BitTorrent has traded up 7.2% against the US dollar. One BitTorrent coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. BitTorrent has a market cap of $354.64 million and approximately $72.08 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00007167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00006508 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00003538 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000023 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitTorrent Protocol is a decentralized protocol with over 1 billion users. BitTorrent Inc. invented and maintains the BitTorrent protocol. While there are many implementations of the BitTorrent software, BitTorrent and µTorrent (often called “utorrent”) remain two of the most popular. In 2018, BitTorrent Protocol reached a strategic partnership with TRON Blockchain Protocol. On July 24, 2018 TRON has successfully acquired BitTorrent and all BitTorrent products. BitTorrent (BTT) the token is a TRC-10 utility token based on the TRON blockchain to foster faster speed on the world’s largest decentralized application. “
BitTorrent Coin Trading
BitTorrent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitTorrent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.