IHT Real Estate Protocol (CURRENCY:IHT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 13th. One IHT Real Estate Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. IHT Real Estate Protocol has a total market capitalization of $474,954.52 and $35,384.00 worth of IHT Real Estate Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, IHT Real Estate Protocol has traded 10% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00042056 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00005509 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $140.21 or 0.00377724 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00040693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,488.36 or 0.04009604 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002694 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
IHT Real Estate Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “I-House Token (IHT) aims to allow users and institutions the possibility to own a split percentage of a real estate project in the form of cryptocurrency, or in this case, the IHT token. IHT wants to integrate the global real estate markets with the blockchain technology, making possible for anyone to own a quota in tokens. The IHT token is an ERC20 compliant asset in the Ethereum Network and is to be used within the IHT platform. “
Buying and Selling IHT Real Estate Protocol
IHT Real Estate Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IHT Real Estate Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IHT Real Estate Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IHT Real Estate Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IHT Real Estate Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IHT Real Estate Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.