LocalCoinSwap (CURRENCY:LCS) traded 11.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 13th. LocalCoinSwap has a total market cap of $874,897.58 and $3,754.00 worth of LocalCoinSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LocalCoinSwap coin can now be purchased for $0.0169 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, LocalCoinSwap has traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.84 or 0.00052961 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00001795 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00002617 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 266.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00006842 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000514 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LocalCoinSwap is a community-owned peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange for cryptocurrencies and tokens. It allows users to exchange cryptos with several alternative payment methods while distributing 100% of its profits back to LCS token holders. The LCS token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing holders to receive part of the revenue generated by the P2P exchange, in accordance with the amount of tokens they hold. “
LocalCoinSwap Coin Trading
LocalCoinSwap can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LocalCoinSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LocalCoinSwap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LocalCoinSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LocalCoinSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LocalCoinSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.