MCO (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 13th. MCO has a market capitalization of $43.89 million and approximately $28.16 million worth of MCO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MCO has traded up 18.1% against the U.S. dollar. One MCO token can currently be purchased for about $2.78 or 0.00007449 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00041906 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00005507 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $143.67 or 0.00385181 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.14 or 0.00040596 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,507.78 or 0.04042255 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00013299 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002681 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Headquartered in Hong Kong, Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It provides users with a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices where it is possible to transact, store, monitor and/or manage their cryptocurrencies. Investment tools and MCO visa cards are also available for the users on Crypto.com. The MCO token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. The token was developed by Crypto.com and is able to serve as a medium of exchange value between users within the platform. The MCO Token Sale was conducted in May-June 2017 and raised US$26.7 million. MCO Swap Program: The swap program will involve combining the current functionalities of MCO, with CRO’s utility and technology, in a “one stop shop” token to enable a streamlined Crypto.com ecosystem. The swap program will also serve to leverage the advanced capabilities of the Crypto.com Chain, in preparation of its upcoming Mainnet launch. Crypto.com is encouraging MCO holders to swap to CRO. This is because the Crypto.com ecosystem will use one streamlined token (CRO) with the combined functionality, rather than two separate tokens (CRO and MCO). All functions currently attributed to MCO will still exist and will be preserved, but will be enhanced and represented by CRO. Read the announcement for more information here. “
Buying and Selling MCO
MCO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MCO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MCO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.