Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded up 13.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 13th. One Noir token can currently be bought for about $0.0071 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Noir has traded 7.2% higher against the dollar. Noir has a market capitalization of $144,937.13 and $252.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.62 or 0.00092659 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001169 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00003648 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0774 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00018505 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- Energi (NRG) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00003769 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Noir is a decentralized digital currency with anonymous features and community governance. To ensure accessibility to all users, Noir uses a Proof of Stake system. Noir is developing into a currency that is not only traded for speculative reasons but also one that enables people to buy products and services in a secure and anonymous way. The overall goal is to shape Noir into a currency for one’s daily payments. “
Buying and Selling Noir
Noir can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noir should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Noir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.