VNDC (CURRENCY:VNDC) traded up 5,736.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 13th. One VNDC coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. VNDC has a total market cap of $239.60 million and approximately $271.00 worth of VNDC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, VNDC has traded 5,156.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00006580 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00006133 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 46.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Ixinium (XXA) traded 27.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VNDC is a stablecoin of Vietnam Dong on the blockchain smart contract system, pegged to VND by the rate of 1:1 so that the price of digital currency assets could be stabilised. It is supported by sufficient cash and equivalent assets. VNDC is a stable digital currency system that is based on the ERC20 standard of Ethereum platform and BEP2 standard of Binance platform.Its vision is becoming a stable coin for Vietnamese community, backed by sufficient assets, and always on par with Vietnam Dong on 1:1 exchange rate. VNDC is not only a stable coin but as well as gateway supporting users to convert their fiat money to stable coin (and vise versa), in line with the global blockchain movements. VNDC is the first stable coin of Vietnam, and the first Stablecoin that offer staking at 12% annual rate. This system then can be utilised as a mechanism for trading and hedging in global crypto capital markets, as well as, preparation for the upcoming global stablecoin movements. VNDC consists of VNDC Reserve and VNDC Network. Commercial users, resellers and issuers are required to involve in VNDC Reserve or VNDC Network, and sufficiently backed all the issued tokens on a fully reserved basis. VNDC blockchain gateway can be found at vndc.io. VNDC Reserve and Network can be applied directly with VNDC or one of its key partners. “
Buying and Selling VNDC
VNDC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VNDC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VNDC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VNDC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VNDC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VNDC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.