Aave (CURRENCY:AAVE) traded 17.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. During the last week, Aave has traded 23.6% lower against the US dollar. Aave has a market cap of $4.12 billion and $1.05 billion worth of Aave was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aave coin can currently be purchased for about $331.94 or 0.00701094 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.21 or 0.00053244 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00031720 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006287 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.34 or 0.00057742 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,067.57 or 0.04366889 BTC.
- The Graph (GRT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00003435 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aave is a decentralized non-custodial money market protocol where users can participate as depositors or borrowers. Depositors provide liquidity to the market to earn a passive income, while borrowers are able to borrow in an overcollateralized (perpetually) or undercollateralized (one-block liquidity) fashion. The goal of Aave as a protocol is to bring decentralized finance to the masses. Aave protocol has been audited and secured. The protocol is completely open source, which allows anyone to interact with Aave user interface client, API or directly with the smart contracts on the Ethereum network.. Feel free to refer to the White Paper for a deeper dive into Aave Protocol mechanisms. Aave (LEND) is migrating to Aave (AAVE), please refer to the following announcement. “
Aave Coin Trading
Aave can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aave should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.