DraftCoin (CURRENCY:DFT) traded down 30.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One DraftCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0256 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, DraftCoin has traded up 34% against the US dollar. DraftCoin has a market cap of $223,154.01 and $1.00 worth of DraftCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 9th, 2015. DraftCoin’s total supply is 18,715,912 coins and its circulating supply is 8,715,912 coins. The official website for DraftCoin is btcdraft.com. DraftCoin’s official Twitter account is @btcdraft and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DraftCoin Coin Trading
DraftCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DraftCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DraftCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DraftCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DraftCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DraftCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.