FortKnoxster (CURRENCY:FKX) traded down 10.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. FortKnoxster has a market capitalization of $3.03 million and approximately $243,679.00 worth of FortKnoxster was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, FortKnoxster has traded 35% higher against the dollar. One FortKnoxster coin can currently be bought for $0.0203 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.45 or 0.00052674 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $353.79 or 0.00732235 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.74 or 0.00030506 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00037677 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006207 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00057494 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,207.78 or 0.04569412 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
FortKnoxster Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The FortKnoxster platform is an end-to-end encryption system leveraging on the Blockchain technology to establish secure and trusted communication links between its users. All files and communications are encrypted in the senders’ browser before they are sent to the servers. The decryption of data is only possible in the browser of the intended recipients. All communications and data are encrypted 24/7 on all devices. “
Buying and Selling FortKnoxster
FortKnoxster can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FortKnoxster directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FortKnoxster should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FortKnoxster using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FortKnoxster Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FortKnoxster and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.