Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded 19.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Over the last week, Ignis has traded up 9.9% against the US dollar. Ignis has a total market cap of $48.44 million and approximately $7.44 million worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ignis token can now be purchased for $0.0636 or 0.00000135 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $217.19 or 0.00461670 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.93 or 0.00067865 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001010 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.13 or 0.00078918 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 163.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00054749 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.73 or 0.00075949 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $229.63 or 0.00488110 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ignis is an essential part of the Ardor platform. It is the main child chain – fully featured and permissionless for everyday transactions with low fees. All the Ardor platform transaction types and features are available on the Ignis child chain. Furthermore, account specific functions, such as setting account properties and multi-signature configurations (account control), are facilitated exclusively by Ignis but accessible across all child chains. Ignis supports out of the box advanced privacy mechanisms including coin shuffling, and encrypted messages which can be shared securely with third parties. Where did Ignis come from? Ignis was created to demonstrate the easiness of making your tokens based on Ardor. It’s necessary to consider Ignis along with Ardor. The platforms were launched at the beginning of 2018 by the same authors who developed Nxt coin NXT and Ardor. What are the advantages of Ignis? Every business representative working with Ardor can create his cryptocurrency.Ignis is an example of creating such a subsidiary network.Simple smart contracts can be created with a small knowledge in programming,and this will mainly be enough to work with it.Payments can be made autonomously but if it’s necessary to confirm both sides’personalities, confidentiality can be controlled in settings.Use Ignis to experiment and build public applications with all the featuresavailable on the Ardor platform. You don't need any permission, simply installthe software, download the blockchain, get some tokens from an exchange (orexchange with ARDR tokens on-chain) then start using the APIs and coding. Itis really that simple.”
Ignis Token Trading
Ignis can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ignis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.