Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last week, Megacoin has traded 4.2% higher against the dollar. Megacoin has a market capitalization of $1.71 million and approximately $23.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Megacoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0435 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $168.06 or 0.00355774 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00004097 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00003252 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002836 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000392 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Megacoin (MEC) is a Scrypt based coin. Difficulty retargets every 22.5 mins The block target is 2.5 mins and the total number of coins mined is set to 42 million. “
Megacoin Coin Trading
Megacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Megacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Megacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.