MVL (CURRENCY:MVL) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last seven days, MVL has traded up 50.8% against the dollar. MVL has a total market cap of $60.63 million and approximately $29.57 million worth of MVL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MVL coin can currently be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00052479 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $326.90 or 0.00694865 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00032386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038341 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006217 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.08 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,039.27 or 0.04334726 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MVLChain aims to build an incentive-based blockchain mobility ecosystem, MVL ecosystem. MVL Ecosystem breaks away from the centralized system where the few gets the most benefit from the vehicle data provided by other participants. The first MVL connected use case will be a ride-hailing service which will be launched in Singapore in July. MVL reward system where the contributors get rewarded called the MVP (MVL Points) will be used for all connected services. This will be a tool to activate MVL ecosystem and keep the participants locked in. “
Buying and Selling MVL
MVL can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MVL directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MVL should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MVL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MVL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MVL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.