Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, Polis has traded up 0.9% against the dollar. Polis has a total market cap of $5.15 million and $11,452.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Polis token can now be purchased for about $0.52 or 0.00001108 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00021106 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00007133 BTC.
- Marscoin (MARS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Polis is a community driven cryptocurrency for fast transactions and payments. Polis is used on Polispay app the multi coin wallet as main currency with its own ecosystem like gift cards and debit cards.Polis gives you the opportunity to buy these gift cards and vouchers without any additonal fees. The complete project is governed as a DAO. Polis uses advanced decentralized blockchain technology to solve major problems for the global community. wPolis or wrapped Polis is 1:1 backed by Polis coin. This token was generated to make Polis available for the Ethereum network and it is traded on Uniswap. “
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.