RedFOX Labs (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded down 17.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. RedFOX Labs has a market capitalization of $168.96 million and approximately $2.47 million worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RedFOX Labs coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00000267 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, RedFOX Labs has traded up 65.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.50 or 0.00254097 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.50 or 0.00106821 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $26.55 or 0.00055068 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00002464 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Zel (ZEL) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001224 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000393 BTC.
About RedFOX Labs
According to CryptoCompare, “RedFOX Labs is a blockchain based tech company that identifies and builds unicorn business models for the emerging markets of Southeast Asia. It creates scalable solutions, aiming to unlock the true market potential on Komodo Platform, as well as to create market-leading companies in the e-commerce, e-media, e-travel and ride-hailing sectors. The RFOX coin will be used as a form of payment to contractors, developers, network operators, for security, bug bounties, discounts on certification and many more. The RFOX token will serve as the global currency within the RFOX-KMD enterprise world. RedFox announced a token swap to the Ethereum Network. The Swap took place on the 25th of October and in both exchanges currently listing RFOX (Liquid Exchange and P2PB2B) the swap will be completed automatically. “
Buying and Selling RedFOX Labs
RedFOX Labs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RedFOX Labs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RedFOX Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.