SafeInsure (CURRENCY:SINS) traded 17.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, SafeInsure has traded 22.3% lower against the US dollar. SafeInsure has a total market cap of $254,283.78 and $10,122.00 worth of SafeInsure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SafeInsure coin can currently be bought for $0.0125 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00015909 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00004429 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Decentrahub Coin (DCNTR) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00002623 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001105 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SovranoCoin (SVR) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- TenUp (TUP) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 39.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000243 BTC.
SafeInsure Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in the user's hands with an insurance marketplace on the blockchain. The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS. “
SafeInsure Coin Trading
SafeInsure can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeInsure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafeInsure should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeInsure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeInsure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeInsure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.