Swap (CURRENCY:XWP) traded down 22% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last week, Swap has traded up 13.7% against the dollar. One Swap coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0295 or 0.00000064 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Swap has a total market capitalization of $370,482.59 and approximately $563.00 worth of Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $207.09 or 0.00451109 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $30.91 or 0.00067330 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 165.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.57 or 0.00077479 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $24.89 or 0.00054222 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.77 or 0.00075744 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.00 or 0.00477056 BTC.
Swap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A community developed crypto coin striving for robust privacy, ecosystem fairness, full transparency, secure blockchain, and easy use without any pre-mine, governance fees, founders rewards. It has a custom 15 second block time and uses a Cuckoo Cycle variant as PoW algorithm, Cuckaroo29s. “
Buying and Selling Swap
Swap can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.