TrueDeck (CURRENCY:TDP) traded 19.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last week, TrueDeck has traded down 28.5% against the U.S. dollar. TrueDeck has a market capitalization of $133,134.60 and $21,127.00 worth of TrueDeck was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueDeck token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.28 or 0.00051393 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $325.56 or 0.00689190 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.75 or 0.00031225 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 32.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.71 or 0.00037482 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006178 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.83 or 0.00056800 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,024.34 or 0.04285406 BTC.
TrueDeck Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TrueDeck is a Eos-based decentralized casino platform. With the help of smart-contracts and blockchain TrueDeck´s goal is to provide a truly transparent and cryptographically secured casino experience. TDP is an ERC20 compliant token that powers TrueDeck platform. “
Buying and Selling TrueDeck
TrueDeck can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueDeck directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueDeck should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueDeck using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueDeck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueDeck and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.