Waves Enterprise (CURRENCY:WEST) traded down 9.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last week, Waves Enterprise has traded 17.1% lower against the dollar. Waves Enterprise has a total market capitalization of $42.19 million and approximately $246,115.00 worth of Waves Enterprise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves Enterprise coin can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00000432 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.29 or 0.00474457 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.67 or 0.00070587 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.50 or 0.00080720 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 138.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00056578 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $242.16 or 0.00507738 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.57 or 0.00074588 BTC.
About Waves Enterprise
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves Enterprise is a combination of private and public networks designed to ensure high throughput, scalability, and reliability of solutions, as well as data immutability and confidentiality. Waves Enterprise provides consulting, deployment, and support services. “
Buying and Selling Waves Enterprise
Waves Enterprise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves Enterprise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Enterprise should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves Enterprise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Enterprise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Enterprise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.