Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded up 26.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. In the last seven days, Ark has traded down 11.6% against the US dollar. Ark has a total market capitalization of $337.00 million and $15.41 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ark coin can now be purchased for $2.63 or 0.00004546 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00010990 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with others (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Ark Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.