Bitcoin 2 (CURRENCY:BTC2) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin 2 has traded 27% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin 2 coin can now be purchased for $0.86 or 0.00001520 BTC on major exchanges. Bitcoin 2 has a market capitalization of $14.93 million and $836.00 worth of Bitcoin 2 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00004292 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Bitcoin 2 Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Bitcoin 2’s total supply is 17,854,190 coins and its circulating supply is 17,356,434 coins. Bitcoin 2’s official Twitter account is @Bitc2org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin 2 is www.bitc2.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin 2 is /r/bitc2 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin 2 was designed as a scalable Bitcoin snapshot fork that supports private transactions through the Zerocoin protocol and nearly instantly verified payments through Masternodes. It mainly focuses on solving the lack of anonymity issues when transacting BTC. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin 2
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin 2 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin 2 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin 2 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin 2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin 2 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.