Block-Logic (CURRENCY:BLTG) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Block-Logic has a total market cap of $566,311.73 and approximately $107.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Block-Logic has traded up 14.2% against the dollar. One Block-Logic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0247 or 0.00000043 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0990 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PirateCash (PIRATE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG and its Facebook page is accessible here. Block-Logic’s official website is block-logic.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “As of July 2018, Block-Logic Technology Group and the token BLTG has been created from the Bitcoin-Lightning project. After a community-wide vote, it was decided that the project should be managed by community members rather than the original developers. The name was changed to avoid confusion with other similarly named projects and to better represent the vision and goals of the new project. All services will be made accessible through industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (API), enabling the integration between not only products developed by Block-Logic but also partners and 3rd party developers. Reward Allocation Reduction:”Every six months (or 262,080 blocks) the rewards per Block will be reduced by 1 until rewards per block are at 5. Rewards percentages for Masternodes, Staking and Governance will remain the same. It is expected that when the rewards are reduced to 5, the supply to the network will be sustainable and the increase or decrease of supply will be negligible to the number of tokens in circulation year on year. Block-Logic reserves the right to revisit and adjust the tokenomics annually.” “
Block-Logic Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Block-Logic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Block-Logic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.