BOOM (CURRENCY:BOOM) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. BOOM has a market cap of $1.88 million and approximately $622,774.00 worth of BOOM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BOOM has traded 28.3% higher against the US dollar. One BOOM coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.31 or 0.00055812 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022637 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $367.09 or 0.00634030 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.44 or 0.00083666 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00030314 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Boom Token is a social experiment. Blockchain gives the opportunity to create this deflationary currency, and the deflation mechanism is fully based on smart contract. The basic rules are as below: There were originally 1,000,000,000 Boom in existence.Each on-chain Boom transaction completed, 1% of the transaction amount burned.There will never be newly minted Boom.”
BOOM Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOOM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOOM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOOM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOOM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOOM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.