Decentral Games (CURRENCY:DG) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One Decentral Games coin can now be bought for $394.97 or 0.00696068 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Decentral Games has a market cap of $75.59 million and approximately $2.57 million worth of Decentral Games was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Decentral Games has traded 22.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001669 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.89 or 0.00070302 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $149.33 or 0.00263168 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00005649 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $438.77 or 0.00773271 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57,311.61 or 1.01002903 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00017142 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $390.04 or 0.00687394 BTC.
Decentral Games Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decentral Games is a community-owned casino ecosystem powered by the $DG token. All games are built-in Decentraland and on Matic Network's L2 using a meta-transactional architecture to deliver seamless, signatureless, and free in-game transactions – all while maintaining open source logic and user custody of funds. decentral.games is a DAO-governed metaverse casino powered by $DG. Players earn $DG rewards for playing games, LPs earn $DG for providing liquidity, and holders earn $DG for participating in the governance of the casino house funds treasury. “
Buying and Selling Decentral Games
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentral Games directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Decentral Games should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Decentral Games using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Decentral Games Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentral Games and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.