Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded up 19% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. Elysian has a total market cap of $800,666.64 and approximately $3.54 million worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Elysian has traded 69% higher against the US dollar. One Elysian coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.73 or 0.00056190 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.98 or 0.00021205 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $356.21 or 0.00630713 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.10 or 0.00079846 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001774 BTC.
Elysian Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elysian is a decentralized E-commerce platform that builds websites on the blockchain for E-commerce merchants. The platform improves security by storing data across a distributed private network using Ethereum's private side-chain for Proof-of-Authority consensus. In addition, the platform creates enhanced user experience through the implementation of Artificial Intelligence for virtual assistance and simple website navigation, and Virtual Reality to promote increased user engagement to lower bounce rates in E-commerce. “
Buying and Selling Elysian
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysian should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elysian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.