Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. During the last week, Ether Zero has traded 49.8% lower against the dollar. Ether Zero has a total market capitalization of $486,141.54 and $88,383.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ether Zero token can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,994.39 or 0.03531260 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.45 or 0.00032661 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded up 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Exchange Payment Coin (EXP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Ether Zero
According to CryptoCompare, “EtherZero is a hard fork on Ethereum providing no-fee, high expansibility, real-time transaction or operation feedback services. EtherZero intends to be a general-purpose smart contract platform providing developers with a way of setting up dApps that are not just limited to the finance and business sectors. “
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.