GoldFund (CURRENCY:GFUN) traded up 23.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 8th. In the last seven days, GoldFund has traded 80.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One GoldFund coin can currently be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. GoldFund has a total market cap of $330,008.17 and approximately $383.00 worth of GoldFund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00005789 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00004609 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00015217 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- ZelaaPayAE (ZPAE) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- 1Million Token (1MT) traded 36.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00002035 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000003 BTC.
GoldFund Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Put simply GOLDFUND (GFUN) is helping near term precious metals producers get into production by providing the capital they need. In return, GOLDFUND is rewarded with part of the production, which is returned to GOLDFUND for purchase by Gold Buyers. “
GoldFund Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldFund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldFund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldFund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.