Hegic (CURRENCY:HEGIC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Hegic has a market capitalization of $101.12 million and approximately $3.33 million worth of Hegic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Hegic has traded 9.6% lower against the dollar. One Hegic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00000411 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00055745 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00022446 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.29 or 0.00083549 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $364.25 or 0.00630224 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00030185 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hegic Platfroms allows the trading of non-custodial options for profits or hedging your positions.Fixed price and unlimited upside of the options contracts.No registration, KYC or email required. Use Cases: Trade WBTC & ETH call and put options. Write WBTC or ETH call and put options. Earn protocol's fees in staking rewards. “
Buying and Selling Hegic
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hegic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hegic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hegic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hegic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hegic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.