Hellenic Coin (CURRENCY:HNC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last week, Hellenic Coin has traded up 24.4% against the dollar. Hellenic Coin has a market capitalization of $208.22 million and $436,346.00 worth of Hellenic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hellenic Coin coin can currently be bought for $2.98 or 0.00005248 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $220.83 or 0.00389111 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00003691 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Precium (PCM) traded up 168.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Hellenic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HNC has migrated to the Scrypt Hybrid PoW/PoS algorithm, allowing Hellenic Coin network to benefit from all its advantages, whilst allowing the team to correct or modify any parameter to better serve the needs of the platform. One can benefit by staking the coin, which requires a HNC Masternode that can be operated with a desktop wallet online, for at least 4 hours, plus 10.000 HNC. Hellenic Coin total supply is limited to 69.600.000 coins after the recent fork. Time efficiency is another characteristic of Hellenic Coin, as users can reportedly make global payments within half an hour. The user's private key provides ownership of the respective wallet address. The user's personal information is always hidden, even though his/her Hellenic coin address is transparent “
Hellenic Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hellenic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hellenic Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hellenic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hellenic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hellenic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.