Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded up 489.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. Infinitecoin has a total market capitalization of $14.92 million and $8,417.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded up 677.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 29% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 96.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded down 69.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Infinitecoin (IFC) is a peer-to-peer open source cryptocurrency that is based on Litecoin (which was in turn inspired by Bitcoin), except that it will have 1142.86 times as many coins, and the difficulty with which coins are produced is adjusted more frequently. “
Infinitecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Infinitecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.