LINKA (CURRENCY:LINKA) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last seven days, LINKA has traded 15.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. LINKA has a market capitalization of $5.59 million and $16,155.00 worth of LINKA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LINKA coin can now be purchased for $0.0081 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00055745 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00022446 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.29 or 0.00083549 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $364.25 or 0.00630224 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00030185 BTC.
LINKA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “To solve financial problems and blockchain difficulties, the LINKA team creates a “Value Gateway Platform” that connects the real world with Crypto Space, enabling more people to enjoy the value of finance and blockchain. Participants are able to use both cryptocurrency and credit cards without boundaries between the real world and crypto space. “
Buying and Selling LINKA
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LINKA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LINKA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LINKA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LINKA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LINKA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.