Meridian Network (CURRENCY:LOCK) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. Over the last week, Meridian Network has traded up 66.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Meridian Network coin can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00000339 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Meridian Network has a total market cap of $2.11 million and $394,814.00 worth of Meridian Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.78 or 0.00070088 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00003545 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Ethverse (ETHV) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- Upfiring (UFR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000437 BTC.
Meridian Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LOCK is an Ethereum based token with a staking/deflationary mechanism soon to incorporate a community DAO and Dapps for the Meridian Network. Meridian Network aims to become the first ecosystem of dapps/protocols to be community run, governed by its own users through a set of DAO-implemented mechanisms. Enabling users the ability to propose every and any ideas they deem worthy through the DAO structure. “
Buying and Selling Meridian Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Meridian Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Meridian Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Meridian Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Meridian Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Meridian Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.