Opacity (CURRENCY:OPCT) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Opacity has a market capitalization of $29.95 million and approximately $328,617.00 worth of Opacity was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Opacity has traded up 33.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Opacity coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00000644 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.61 or 0.00056400 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022672 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $368.05 or 0.00636628 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.47 or 0.00083837 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00030208 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Opacity has established itself as a tool to effortlessly share files uploaded through Oyster. After coming to an agreement, the projects will move forward together under that name. Opacity is a great step as it closes the former Oyster chapter and continues its mission to bring anonymized and decentralized data storage to all. Opacity means the user is in control over who sees his data. It keeps the users' filehandle private, and will be the only one able to access that file. Selectively share it with friends, or whole communities, to make files accessible to whatever audience you like. “
Buying and Selling Opacity
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opacity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opacity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opacity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opacity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opacity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.