Rentberry (CURRENCY:BERRY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 8th. One Rentberry coin can currently be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges. Rentberry has a total market cap of $580,389.66 and $829.00 worth of Rentberry was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rentberry has traded up 5.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.68 or 0.00055807 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00021798 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $358.12 or 0.00630873 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00081422 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001763 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rentberry offers users a fully operational long-term rental platform. It leverages blockchain technology to ensure seamless rental experience and allows for crowdsourcing to help tenants unfreeze millions of dollars tied up in rental security deposits. The Rentberry Token (BERRY) is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as a utility token on the Rentberry platform. “
Rentberry Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rentberry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rentberry should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rentberry using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rentberry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rentberry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.