SKALE Network (CURRENCY:SKL) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 8th. SKALE Network has a market cap of $438.04 million and approximately $61.56 million worth of SKALE Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SKALE Network has traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SKALE Network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.66 or 0.00001147 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.21 or 0.00055720 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.09 or 0.00022644 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.75 or 0.00084323 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $364.56 or 0.00630636 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00030207 BTC.
SKALE Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SKALE Network is an open source Web3 platform intended to bring speed and configurability to blockchain. SKALE Network is the project by N.O.D.E. Foundation – the Lichtenstein Foundation that aims to advance development of Web3 technologies and make decentralized web more user friendly and accessible for developers, validators, and end users. N.O.D.E. Foundation partners with SKALE Labs, and other top entities and investors around the world to facilitate development of SKALE Network. SKALE Labs is the core team involved in creating the technology specs, creating the code, and growing use and awareness of the network. SKALE Labs is headquartered in San Francisco, California and also operates in Kharkiv, Ukraine. “
Buying and Selling SKALE Network
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SKALE Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SKALE Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SKALE Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SKALE Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SKALE Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.