TigerCash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 8th. One TigerCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0124 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges. TigerCash has a total market capitalization of $692,957.55 and $12.15 million worth of TigerCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TigerCash has traded down 14.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XinFin Network (XDC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $787.55 or 0.01362345 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.84 or 0.00224538 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000003 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Thorecash makes crypto-lending and investments accessible to the masses, cuts the red-tape. Thore platform simply aims to interconnect the $1 billion Crypto assets fractured across the world of crypto. The ThoreCash network is a blockchain purpose-designed for investments. It aims to connect fundraisers to investors with similar goals. And, the use of a distributed ledger system ensures a permanent record of lending and borrowing interactions on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TigerCash
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TigerCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TigerCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TigerCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TigerCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TigerCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.