UMA (CURRENCY:UMA) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 8th. UMA has a total market capitalization of $1.45 billion and approximately $33.97 million worth of UMA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UMA coin can now be bought for about $24.15 or 0.00042003 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, UMA has traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.04 or 0.00055721 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00021733 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $359.69 or 0.00625619 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.38 or 0.00082410 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
UMA Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UMA is designed to power the financial innovations made possible by permissionless, public blockchains, like Ethereum. Using concepts borrowed from fiat financial derivatives, UMA defines an open-source protocol that allows any two counterparties to design and create their own financial contracts. But unlike traditional derivatives, UMA contracts are secured with economic incentives alone, making them self-enforcing and universally accessible. “
UMA Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UMA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UMA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UMA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UMA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UMA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.