VIDY (CURRENCY:VIDY) traded up 13.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One VIDY coin can now be bought for about $0.0064 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges. VIDY has a market cap of $62.95 million and approximately $23.89 million worth of VIDY was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, VIDY has traded up 132.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.38 or 0.00055988 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00022343 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.21 or 0.00083354 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $363.70 or 0.00628843 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00030197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vidy is the world's first decentralized ad network, powered by the ethereum blockchain. Vidy's ad platform allows advertisers to embed video ads directly into hyper-relevant website text, improving user experience, ad conversions, and publisher payments. With just a hold, users can reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos embedded in the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension of the internet. All ads are placed with an NLP consensus protocol driven by miners. With a team of veteran engineers, industry-leading advisors, and world-class brand partners, Vidy is on it's way to reinventing online advertising, e-commerce, and entertainment.”
Buying and Selling VIDY
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIDY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIDY should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VIDY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIDY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIDY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.