ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. ZCore has a total market capitalization of $574,270.82 and approximately $4,011.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can now be purchased for about $0.0615 or 0.00000107 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Xaya (CHI) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
hashing algorithm. ZCore’s total supply is 9,333,834 coins. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ZCore is https://reddit.com/r/ZCore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZCore is zcore.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCore was born out of a desire to create a cryptocurrency that is truly accessible to everyone and revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. We believe that a truly useful currency is one that is easily used by anyone. ZCore (ZCR) is 100% open source, with PoS (Proof-of-Stake) mining based on the Quark algorithm and maximum supply of 18 million coins. Structured in a robust network with Masternodes and reward of 6.5 ZCR per block every 60 seconds. “
Buying and Selling ZCore
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.