ZKSwap (CURRENCY:ZKS) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 7th. One ZKSwap coin can now be purchased for about $3.20 or 0.00005637 BTC on major exchanges. ZKSwap has a total market capitalization of $631.71 million and approximately $72.19 million worth of ZKSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZKSwap has traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00001633 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.47 or 0.00071300 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $155.17 or 0.00273395 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00005604 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $452.40 or 0.00797081 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57,091.86 or 1.00589971 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00017292 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000460 BTC.
ZKSwap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZKSwap is a token Swap protocol based on Automated Market Maker (AMM). Through ZK-Rollup technology, the full set of uniswap functions are realized in Layer-2, while providing unlimited scalability and privacy. ZKSwap is designed to provide liquidity providers and traders with ultra-high-throughput Swap infrastructure, and transactions do not require any Gas fees. “
Buying and Selling ZKSwap
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZKSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZKSwap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZKSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZKSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZKSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.